At the Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin, we have some great stories to tell. Stories that inspire and move individuals to help protect the lands, waters and wildlife we all cherish. We are committed to sharing those stories, the impact of our work and our financial circumstances, so that you feel confident that your tax-deductible donation to the Foundation will make a difference.
A year-end look at your support in action, each annual report showcases our work to manage state-owned lands, protect wildlife, and promote conservation, and includes our statement of financial position.
2016 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report including $100+ donors
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
IRS FORM 990
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we annually file the IRS 990 Form, detailing our mission, activities, and financial information.
- Natural Resources Foundation 2016 990
- Natural Resources Foundation 2015 990
- Natural Resources Foundation 2014 990
- Natural Resources Foundation 2013 990
- Natural Resources Foundation 2012 990
- Natural Resources Foundation 2011 990
If you have any questions about the financial circumstances about the Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin, please contact our executive director, Ruth Oppedahl, at 608-261-4384.