Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin Visa Signature® Card
Join the many people who have already raised more than $146,000 for Wisconsin’s parks, rivers, and conservation projects with the Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin Visa Signature Card. Apply today and earn a $25 statement credit after you spend $100 in the first 60 days.1 This exclusive card gives our supporters an easy way to help conservation efforts in our state. Choose from three card art designs.
U.S. Bank contributes a portion of every purchase made with the NRF Visa card to the Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin — at no additional cost to the cardholder. The money raised from the credit card program helps support important projects that might otherwise go unfunded.
Enjoy these everyday benefits:
- No Annual Fee (based on creditworthiness)
- Earn 1 Point for every $1 spent on eligible net purchases2
- Redeem points for cash back3, gift cards, merchandise, unrestricted travel, and more!
- 24/7 Concierge Service4
- Zero fraud liability5
- Many other benefits!
We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon Approval, please refer to your Rewards Program Rules for additional information.
- Subject to credit approval. Please wait 6-8 weeks after meeting threshold for account to be credited.
- Points earned on net purchases (purchases minus credit and returns).
- Cash back is in the form of a statement credit
- Cardmembers are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased by Visa Signature Concierge on cardmembers’ behalf.
- U.S. Bank provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify U.S. Bank promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of the Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin Visa Card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
© 2016 U.S. Bank National Association