Give a Gift Membership
If you appreciate the value that a membership with the Natural Resources Foundation brings to your life, why not share that with someone you care about by giving him or her a gift membership.
When you give a Gift Membership, here’s what they’ll receive:
- A letter notifying them of your gift and their new membership to NRF;
- 3 issues of Bridges (the NRF member magazine);
- A year subscription to Wisconsin Natural Resources magazine from DNR;
- 2018 Field Trip Guidebook and eligibility for early member registration for 2018 Field Trips;
- Opportunity to travel the world with NRF;
- Event invitations and more!
It’s so easy to give someone the gift of an NRF membership. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Our Membership Site
- Select the membership level you want to purchase for your recipient.
- Select a membership premium if applicable (applies only to membership levels of $50 and higher) otherwise, at the bottom of the list, select “No, thank you. I do not wish to select a gift item.”
- Select payment method.
- Enter YOUR Contact and Billing information.
- In the Special Purpose section (where it says “I want my donation to be dedicated:”) type “Gift Membership for (recipient name)”
Check the box that reads “Please send an acknowledgement to the individual or organization to whom I am dedicating my donation.”
- Select “Send Postal Mail acknowledgement” and enter the full name and contact information for your gift recipient. (We need this information in order to ensure they receive Bridges and Wisconsin Natural Resources magazines.)
- You may also include a personal message to your recipient in the box on the left.
- To complete your purchase click “DONATE NOW” at the bottom of the page.
- Sit back and give yourself a high five for being a creative and thoughtful gift giver while also making a positive difference for Wisconsin!
John Kraniak has served as membership director of the Foundation for the past 10 years. He maintains the Foundation’s database, handles membership renewals and mailings to members.