Go Outside Fund
Connecting students and teachers with the outdoors
The Go Outside Fund (aka GO Fund) provides funding that helps connect students and teachers with outdoor, nature-based learning experiences. Teachers or partner organizations may apply for funding to purchase field supplies, or pay for transportation, substitute teachers, or educator costs. Grants up to $500 are available.
- Projects that demonstrate a clear connection to classroom learning and standards.
- Projects that have a significant component of outdoor activity.
- Projects must directly engage children in outdoor activities and learning.
- Applicant must be one of the following: a nonprofit organization with approved 501(c)(3) status; a federal, state, or local governmental unit, an Indian tribe; or an accredited school, college, or university.
How to Apply:
- Determine if your project addresses our grantmaking priorities and meets our eligibility requirements.
- Complete the application.
- Include proof of IRS tax-exempt status.
- Submit all materials to Caitlin Williamson by March 31st, June 30th, September 30th, or December 31st.
- Applicants will be notified one month following your submission deadline.
Director of Conservation Programs
Cait oversees the Foundation’s grant programs and initiatives for conservation and environmental education, ensuring that our investments are science-based, strategic, and impactful. Cait’s work encompasses conservation science and planning, partnership development and capacity building.