Our Field Trip Program is open!
We appreciate your patience as we developed a thoughtful plan for opening our season.
Stay local! To prevent the spread of COVID-19 please attend trips near your home.
Many of our trips are full, but there are still some great options still open:
To ensure your health and safety, we will be following guidelines from state health officials and the CDC to determine best practices. If a trip is canceled, we will email registered participants two days prior to the trip and update this web page. If a cancellation happens less than two days before a trip, the Field Trip leader will email you directly.
Please note, while we will make every possible effort to update this page within two days of each trip, we encourage you to check the Wisconsin Department of Health Services website for the most up-to-date information about COVID-19 outbreaks in Wisconsin.
Page last updated: August 11, 2020
- All April 2020 Field Trips canceled
- All May 2020 Field Trips canceled
- All June 2020 Field Trips canceled
- August 2020 Field Trips canceled:
- August 4: 164. Loon Pontoon: Lake Namakagon
- August 7: 131. Explore Manitowish River in Search of Mussels
- August 8: 170. Treasures of the Chippewa River: Native Mussels
- August 8: 60. Birds & Botany in the Penokees
- August 15: 79. Tree Climbing; A View From the Top
- August 15: 178-C. Lake Geneva Zip Line Canopy Tour
- August 21: 121. Rock Art & Effigy Mounds in Central Wisconsin
- August 22: 185. Color Hike to Juniper Rock Overlook
- August 28: 129. Paddle the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway
- September 2020 Field Trips canceled:
- September 11: 200. Flambeau River State Forest: A Diamond in the Rough
- September 19: 213. Geologic History of the Baraboo Hills
- October 2020 Field Trips canceled:
- October 2: 221. Porcupine Wilderness Area: Forest Ecology & Orienteering
- October 9: 228. Fall Colors of the Blue Hills Felsenmeer