December 4 –12, 2021
Cuba isn’t just home to a vibrant culture with colonial charm, but also to a plethora of natural resources from unique mogotes, wetlands rich in biodiversity, and miles of coastline with pristine water. On this enriching 9-day program packed with exploration and educational tours, travelers will have the opportunity to experience all the alluring aspects of Cuba’s cultural, historical, and ecological riches, making it a remarkable and memorable destination.
- Roam the cobblestone streets of Old Havana, visiting monuments and landmarks such as Plaza de Armas, Plaza de la Catedral, and Plaza Vieja.
- Meet a specialist from the Cuban Marine Research Center to learn about Cuban turtles and the country’s conservation program.
- Visit a tobacco farm and the home of Nils Navarro, an accomplished naturalist and artist.
- Journey to the coast, and discover Cuban life away from the city. Visit Cayo Jutías, a beautiful playa with turquoise water.
- Travel to Zapata Peninsula, and observe a vast variety of flora and fauna in one of the most remote regions of Cuba.
Pricing and Cancellation
The base cost is $3,025 per person. Price includes accommodations, meals, activities and entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary, in-country transportation, full-time guide for the duration of the program, bottled water on the bus, carbon offset, departure tax, Cuban visa, and part of your trip cost goes to support the Natural Resources Foundation. It does not include international airfare, gratuities, or items of a personal nature. Single room supplement is $270.
A deposit of $200 is required by participants to register and reserve a space on the program. Reservations made less than 95 days prior to departure require full payment.
95 or more days before departure: $100 cancellation fee; remaining balance is refunded.
94 -0 days before departure: 100% of program price is forfeited.
Deadline to register is August 6, 2021.
Specialty Travel Consultant at Holbrook Travel
Debbie coordinates and customizes incredible travel experiences for the Foundation. She is happy to answer any questions that you may have about this trip and help reserve your spot.