Ultimate Africa: Botswana, Zambia & Zimbabwe Safari
October 22-November 8, 2020
Majestic elephants congregate around a waterhole in the depths of the wilderness … members of a village near Hwange National Park welcome your small group … the spray of Victoria Falls roars in the distance … you and your travel companions exchange stories around a fire under a star-filled African sky. In the morning, you wake to the birdsong emanating from nearby trees—and begin another day on the safari of your dreams.
On our Ultimate Africa safari, we’ll experience small lodges and tented camps; up to 19 game-viewing drives with our expert local naturalist driver-guides, individual interactions in remote villages due to our small group size, and flights via bush plane over the legendary African landscape. From world-famous Chobe National Park to the majestic Okavango Delta, and big game to local cultures—this safari has it all.
- Explore three incredible national parks. From teak forests to floodplains, we’ll tour the wonders of the diverse ecosystems of Hwange, Kafue, and Chobe national parks.
- Get a close up view of wildlife. Witness lions, cheetahs, elephants, Cape buffalo, crocodiles, antelope, and a stunning variety of birdlife on game-viewing excursions.
- Take in stunning vistas of Victoria Falls. Enjoy views of the largest waterfall in the world as we hike to different lookout points and cruise along the Zambezi River.
- Paddle Botswana’s Okavango Delta. By mokoro (traditional canoes) we’ll explore the world’s largest inland river delta.
- Travel with a small group. This trip is limited to 16 travelers. A small-group atmosphere allows you to get closer to your guide, each other, and, most importantly, nature.
The base cost is $5,695 per person. Cost includes accommodations, meals, non-alcoholic beverages, activities as indicated in the itinerary, in-country transportation, full-time guide, donation to NRF, and departure tax. Price does not include international airfare, tips/gratuities, or items of a personal nature.
Deadline to register is December 31, 2019.
1. Call OAT Reservations: 800-955-1925
2. Mention Group Code: G0-22754
3. Tell the travel counselor that you want to reserve Ultimate Africa departing on October 22, 2020 with the Natural Resources Foundation group.
4. Deposit is $350 per person.
5. Our recommended Travel Protection Plan should be purchased at time of deposit to maximize your coverage. Read more about our optional plan.
OAT Reservations is open 7 days/week. Hours of operation are 9:00am to 9:00pm EST Monday through Friday, and 9:00am to 7:00pm EST on Saturday and Sunday.
Book today and enjoy the following benefits:
- Pay Early & Save – Save up to 7.5% on the cost of your reservation through our Good Buy Plan. The earlier you pay, the more you save! Learn more about our Good Buy Plan online.
- Peace of Mind – All OAT reservations are made on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability. With a maximum group size of only 16 travelers, there is only so much space to go around. Sign up today and relax knowing that your spot on your groups departure is secured.
- Risk Free Deposits – Need time to check your schedule before you fully commit but don’t want to risk losing your spot in the group? Good news! Your deposit is fully refundable for any reason for 2 weeks from your booking date! You can also move your deposit to a different OAT tour without ANY penalties up to 91 days prior to departure for your current reservation.
- Protect Your Investment – Give yourself even more peace of mind by including our recommended Travel Protection Plan with your reservation which allows you to cancel for any reason until the day you depart and retain the full value of your trip! Learn more about our Travel Protection Plan online.