When you join the Natural Resources Foundation, you join a conservation community of more than 4,000 members who share a passion for protecting Wisconsin’s lands, waters, and wildlife. Your membership makes our state a better place to live, now and in the future.
Click here to join us as a member, renew your membership, or give the gift of membership. Becoming a member is easy – with an annual tax-deductible gift, you support the Foundation’s work year-round. Consider making a recurring donation through secure, automatic monthly donations to have the biggest impact.
– Knowledge that your support stays completely in Wisconsin, to protect the lands, waters, and wildlife right here in our state.
– Join us on our 150+ Field Trips to see Wisconsin’s amazing wild places and wildlife – open exclusively to our members
– Wisconservation Update monthly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date on Foundation happenings
– Bridges newsletter, mailed in spring, summer and fall of each year, highlighting conservation photos, stories, and updates
– Annual Reports show our year-to-date work to protect Wisconsin’s lands, waters, and wildlife
– Event invitations to Foundation gatherings, celebrations, and special field trips.
– First access to international field trips to places like Costa Rica, Iceland, Patagonia, and New Zealand.
– And more!
– $15 Student Membership
– $25 Basic Membership
– $40 Family Membership
– $50 Contributing Membership
– $100 Resource Protector
– $150 Conservation Patron
– $250 Biodiversity Defender
– $500 Stewardship Leader
– $1,000+ Conservation Steward Society (see below)
New and renewing members at the $50 or higher level are eligible for these gifts:
- Beyond the Bird Feeder (minimum $50): Receive a copy of the “Beyond the Bird Feeder, Creating a Bird-Friendly Yard with Native Wisconsin Plants,” by Foundation member and former Wehr Nature Center Director Mariette Nowak.
- Summer’s Song (minimum $100): Receive “Summer’s Song,” a book of outdoor essays by Don Johnson, former outdoor writer for the Milwaukee Sentinel.
- Wisconsin State Park sticker (minimum $250): Receive a Wisconsin State Parks annual admission sticker.
- Wisconsin Natural Communities book (minimum $500): Receive the book “Wisconsin’s Natural Communities” by Randy Hoffman. This guide will help you recognized the variety and beauty of the natural communities that make up our state.
CONSERVATION STEWARD SOCIETY
The Natural Resources Foundation’s Conservation Steward Society recognizes a distinguished group of Foundation benefactors who contribute an annual unrestricted gift to the Natural Resources Foundation to support and sustain our conservation mission and activities. Conservation Steward Society members provide the invaluable operational support the Foundation relies on to continue its core functions and activities. Those who choose to join this Society are affirming their deep-felt commitment to the Foundation’s mission, and their long-term dedication to our work and continuance. Giving levels within the Society are defined at $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 or $10,000 per year. To join the Conservation Steward Society, please contact our Development Director, Camille Zanoni, at (608) 264-8922 or [email protected]
(Photo by Greg Zahn)