Give a Gift Membership
If you appreciate the value that a membership with the Natural Resources Foundation brings to your life, why not share that with someone you care about by giving him or her a gift membership.
When you give a Gift Membership, here’s what they’ll receive:
- A letter notifying them of your gift and their new membership to NRF;
- 3 issues of Bridges (the NRF member magazine);
- A year subscription to Wisconsin Natural Resources magazine from DNR;
- 2018 Field Trip Guidebook and eligibility for early member registration for 2018 Field Trips;
- Opportunity to travel the world with NRF;
- Event invitations and more!
It’s so easy to give someone the gift of an NRF membership. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Our Membership Site
- Select the membership level you want to purchase for your recipient.
- Enter the contact information for the gift recipient.
- Select payment method.
- Enter YOUR Contact and Billing information.
- To complete your purchase click “DONATE NOW” at the bottom of the page.
- Sit back and give yourself a high five for being a creative and thoughtful gift giver while also making a positive difference for Wisconsin!
John Kraniak has served as membership director of the Foundation since 2006. He maintains the Foundation’s database, develops financial reports and projections, creates MS Access programs and handles membership renewals.