Last updated November 11, 2020
Staff & Office Hours:
- In-person Foundation related activities are canceled or postponed until further notice, including work-related travel or event attendance.
- Our physical office location will be closed until further notice.
- Our team is working from home, and will be available during regular office hours by email or phone.
Online membership requests/renewals & donations
We encourage all gifts as well as membership renewals or requests be made online, if possible, to reduce staff travel time and exposure, until further notice.
Please allow for delays for processing mailed checks and membership renewals and requests until our office reopens.
As we all adjust to the new normal, NRF is committed to continuing our grantmaking operations as usual. If your NRF-funded project is being impacted by COVID-19, please keep us in the loop – we are flexible and can work with you to adapt project timeline, activities, and report deadlines as needed.
Please contact Caitlin.Williamson@WisConservation.org with question or concerns.
Foundation Event Guidelines & Safety Protocol
To ensure your health and safety, we are following guidelines and best practices recommended by state health officials and the CDC. See our Foundation Guidelines for Events/Field Trips and Safety Protocol documents below.
Field Trip Safety Guidelines
We will continue to take a cautious approach, as COVID-19 remains a dynamic situation. Currently Wisconsin outdoor gatherings are permissible in small groups with social distancing, and we have updated our trip guidelines to adhere to this recommendation. If current safety standards change, we will adapt accordingly and cancel trips as necessaryWe care about your health and safety. COVID-19 adaptations to our Field Trip program include:
- Outdoor only trips with small group sizes.
- Social distancing of 6’ apart for leaders and participants of different households.
- We strongly recommend that everyone wears a face mask during their Field Trips.
- We will avoid exchanging physical objects (pens, binoculars, spotting scopes, equipment, etc.).
- Do not attend a trip if you have a fever, other symptoms, or an active COVID-19 infection.
View our additional COVID-19 waiver for more details.
Virtual Field Trips available!
These short videos feature highlights of past Field Trips, webinars on interesting natural resource topics, and leaders filming in their favorite natural places. It’s a great opportunity to discover Wisconsin, virtually!