Last updated June 9, 2021
Staff & Office Hours
- Our physical office location will be closed until further notice.
- Our team is working from home, and will be available during regular office hours by email or phone.
Online Membership Requests/Renewals & Donations
We encourage all gifts as well as membership renewals or requests be made online, if possible, to reduce staff travel time and exposure, until further notice.
Please allow for delays for processing mailed checks and membership renewals and requests until our office reopens.
As we all adjust to the new normal, NRF is committed to continuing our grantmaking operations as usual. If your NRF-funded project is being impacted by COVID-19, please keep us in the loop – we are flexible and can work with you to adapt project timeline, activities, and report deadlines as needed.
Please contact Caitlin.Williamson@WisConservation.org with question or concerns.
Field Trip & Event Guidelines and Safety Protocol
To ensure your health and safety, we are following guidelines and best practices recommended by state health officials and the CDC. See our Foundation Guidelines for Events/Field Trips below.
Field Trip Safety Guidelines
We will continue to take a cautious approach, as COVID-19 remains a dynamic situation. If current safety standards change, we will adapt accordingly and cancel trips as necessary. We care about your health and safety. COVID-19 adaptations to our Field Trip program include:
- Outdoor only trips with small group sizes.
- Social distancing of 6’ apart for leaders and participants of different households.
- Avoid exchanging optical equipment (ex. binoculars, spotting scopes).
- Do not attend a trip if you have a fever, other symptoms, or an active COVID-19 infection.
Face mask rules
Face masks are a critical safety element during the pandemic. In May 2021, the CDC revised their face‐mask guidance for groups meeting outdoors. In effect June 15, 2021 NRF will require the following face mask rules at Field Trips and events:
Facemasks are optional for fully vaccinated persons*, and we ask that unvaccinated persons wear face masks.**
* Face masks may be required on some of our Field Trips due to leader preference or local/ facility policies. Participants will be notified of this via email prior to the Field Trip or event.
** The Foundation does not have the capacity to screen for proof of vaccination.
View our additional COVID-19 waiver for more details.
Virtual Field Trips Available!
These short videos feature highlights of past Field Trips, webinars on interesting natural resource topics, and leaders filming in their favorite natural places. It’s a great opportunity to discover Wisconsin, virtually!