Teachers' Outdoor Environmental Education Fund
Ensuring all Wisconsin students have access to meaningful outdoor education
The Teachers Outdoor Environmental Education Fund was established to provide meaningful outdoor environmental education learning experiences for public school students. Grants up to $1,000 are available.
- Projects that demonstrate a clear connection to classroom learning and standards.
- Projects that have a significant component of outdoor activity.
- Applicant must be a teacher at a Wisconsin public school (K-12).
- A one-to-one match is required. Match may include in-kind support such as volunteer hours or donated materials.
- Only one application accepted per school per year.
How to Apply:
- Determine if your project addresses our grantmaking priorities and meets our eligibility requirements.
- Complete the application.
- Include proof of IRS tax-exempt status (IRS form 501c3 tax determination letter) or letter of support from school administration.
- Submit all materials to Lindsey at NRFgrants@WisConservation.org by May 1st.
- Applicants will be notified within six weeks.
Conservation Programs Coordinator
(608) 409-3145, extension 1045
Lindsey supports the Foundation’s conservation programs, including administering our grant programs, and coordinating our initiatives and partnerships that benefit Wisconsin’s lands, waters, and wildlife.